Monday, April 07, 2008

Natasha Bedingfield Myspace Celebrity Interview

here is some of the interview

What inspires you musically and in fashion?

I’m inspired by a lot of things. When something is great, that inspires me. Sometimes when thing is really crap, like when something goes really bad in life, that’s something that is inspiring. Sometimes it’s easier to write when you’re actually feeling down, or when you’re in love, or if you’re not in love, all those different things, and friends. I’ve written one song to my younger brother. Other songs I don’t write to people; sometimes they’re just kind of more about something.

How do you use MySpace in your personal life and career?

I am a huge MySpace fan. I remember one of my friends introducing it to me and I was like, What is this, this is crazy! It was one of these things that’s very word-of-mouth, and my friends just started to [ask], Have you seen this new thing? Have you been on MySpace? And then people started meeting people. So from a personal perspective, MySpace is fantastic; it’s just a great way to meet people. Some of my friends have actually met their future husbands on it as well.

It’s very good from a music perspective too because it’s a way where people get to hear your music, and that’s where MySpace is a big thing for me because I get to talk to my fans and communicate and stay in touch, put videos on there, and blogs. And they get to give me feedback. So I love it.


What do you have coming up in the pipeline?

I just released my second album in the States, Pocketful of Sunshine, so I’ve been going around promoting it. The next video is nearly finished, for the song “Pocketful of Sunshine.” We’re editing that. And there’s a big tour. It’s my first U.S. tour live with my band. I’ve done a lot of traffic around America but there hasn’t yet been a proper Natasha Beddingfield tour. So that’s gonna be really cool for me.

to read the rest click here

No comments:

Post a Comment