Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Selena Gomez's Parade Magazine Photoshoot

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On a few of her favorite things: “It irritates me when people think I live such a special life and that I’m spoiled. I’m an only child, but my grandmother babysat 13 kids at once, so I grew up with a bunch of kids around me. I had lunch at Subway today. My favorite food is fried pickles at Hooters. I hate it when people don’t bother to say ‘please’ and ‘thank you,’ I’ve met the nicest people in L.A., but I’ve also met the meanest.”

On still being billed as the next Miley Cyrus: “I don’t get mad about that anymore. It kind of comes with the territory. I know there’s never ‘the next.’ You’re your own person. I’m not here to be ‘the next.’ I’m here just to be Selena. That’s it!”

On embracing the role model role: “I think that it’s part of the job where you turn into a role model. It’s not something I aimed toward. But now that it’s kind of a title, I do embrace it, because it’s very sweet to have little girls have posters and T-shirts of you. I’m only a teenager. I’m also going to make mistakes. But I’ll try to keep those mistakes to myself.”


source


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Selena I think your a great inspiration foreveryone!!!!

    ReplyDelete