Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Taylor Swift on the cover of ForUs Magazine

Photobucket

On her first foray into designing her own fashions: “Everyone’s suffering because of the current state of the economy, so I try to be as conscious of that as possible when I make decisions. I’m in the process of designing a line of sundresses for L.E.I., so be sold exclusively as Wal-Mart. Dresses are what I wear most, so I’m really excited for them to come out!”

On her new album, Fearless: “I think being fearless means that you’ve got a lot of fears, but you jump anyway. I have a new favorite [song] every day. Right now, my favorites on the album are ‘You’re Not Sorry’ and ‘White Horse.’”

source

1 comment:

  1. Taylor is so talented.. From a singer to a designer. I love her even more! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete