Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hilary Duff on the cover of LA Confidential

Photobucket

Hilary promotes her new politically charged movie, War, Inc., in the latest of Los Angeles Confidential.

In the film, The Hilary plays potty-mouthed Eastern European pop star Yonica Babiak. Here’s what Hil had to say to the mag:

Your character speaks in a ridiculous dialect. Where did that come from? The first time I talked to John, he said, “You know, you have to have an accent.” The character is an Eastern European pop star. I didn’t even know where to begin. But the fun thing is, this place doesn’t even exist. Turaqistan is not a real country. So I played around and mixed a lot of things together! I talked in that accent as much as I could, even to my family and friends!

Did you really drop a live scorpion down your pants in the movie? I really did. It was so scary. I grew up in Texas, and we had plenty of scorpions, but I never had to put one down my pants before. And my pants weren’t that baggy, so I couldn’t get any space. I did it a couple times with it going down my leg and it was terrifying. The little thing kept doing backbends because it obviously didn’t want to go in my pants, you know? Everyone on the set was cheering!

Read the full interviews at LA-Confidential-Magazine.com.

War Inc. opens in limited released on Friday, May 23.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment