Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lesley Roy Unbeautiful Album Review

Lesley Roy is from Balbriggan in Dublin, Ireland. She is signed with Religion Music and is licensed with Jive Records. Her song I'm Gone I'm Going is the theme song for the MTV show Exiled and has been on a episode of the Hills. I am not a big fan of slow songs but I did like "Make it Back".This song is about wanting a ex boyfriend back.Some of my favorite songs are I'm Gone I'm Going ,Here For you Now and Misfit.Because these were upbeat.I did not like this album very much because of the mostly slow songs and it being alot about relationships. I recommend this album for people who like Melissa Etheridge or Delta Goodrem.

Pros - rock/pop genre,a few fast songs

Cons - slow songs,unrelatable,boring


I give this album ** two out of five stars.

Here
is the video for I'm Gone I'm Going

Lesley Roy's Album Unbeautiful goes on sale today!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment