Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wibiya Toolbar

I have added the Wibiya Toolbar. you can do many things with it. Here are the features of it.

blog search - you can search my blog or google. Just click the little box by the search box and you can change to search either my blog or google.

Translate - Click on the little globe by the word translate to change languages.

recent post - a list of my latest blog posts.

Random - takes you to a random post on my blog

Games - play different games without leaving the page.

RSS feed - Click on the icon to subscribe to my RSS Feed

Share - share blog posts on site like Facebook,Twitter,Digg,Myspace, Technorati,google bookmarks

Facebook Connect - you can join my facebook community and chat.

Twitter Dashboard - You can tweet right from the console, with a shortened URL of the page.

If you don't want to see the toolbar , just click on the down arrow on the end of the toolbar.

No comments:

Post a Comment