Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hayden Panettiere on the cover of Teen Vogue's July issue

Photobucket

Here is some of the interview


On raising the awareness of animal rights, especially whales and dolphins: “[Heroes] put me in a place to speak for things that I’m passionate about. When I was younger, I’d always donate to the humane society.”

On her fashion sense: “I have the same sense of style that I did when I was growing up, but now I wear things that I might not have when I was younger, because I’m much more comfortable with my body. I’m definitely a jeans and tee shirt girl. I dress down and comfy whenever I can, which makes dressing up more exciting. I really like to look polished. I love pencil skirts and flirty dresses – but I’m not picky when it comes to designers; I could find something great to wear from French Connection or Gucci. I have a lot of fun dressing up and deciding what kind of look I want to go for depending on the event.”



This issue is on stands May 20.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment